Saturday, December 4, 2010

notes on saturday

Hello everybody!

Yours truly just got home from another full day at church. Man. I am loving what God is teaching. Words of the week include: endurance, proclamation. Term of the week: There HAS to be more to life than this. Yeah, you've heard it a million times over, but HAVE YOU EVER let it sink in? Have you found a response to that term?

To-night's plan is to meet up with the pillow talkers for dinner. Hooray! I love meeting up with friends.

Yesterday, JQ invited me for ba kut teh brunch. The surprise was, of course, the two college mates she bought along! Jeez, it was so pleasant, because just that week I was thinking how I owed ZW some Klang BKT before he heads back to his hometown.

I am going to trust in God for everything. Proverbs 3:5,6 is cliched, so say some people, but it is a gem of a truth that sadly gets underplayed. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

No comments: