Thursday, December 16, 2010

gy camp 2010


GY Camp 10 has come and gone. ("What is GY? Does it stand for GAY?" "Yes, it stands for joyful, happy and full of passion and enthusiasm from the Lord!")

What have you learnt from it? I have learnt a few things, and really am elevated in a sense - to be where God wants me to be, so see things the way He sees it. There's so many things to share, but this is not an appropriate avenue. So I'll just stick to a list of the top ten things of GYC10!!!

zlwin's photoalbum


1. God. Praise and Worship. DJ JC is in the house (forever!)!

2. The youth. So many new faces, so little time!

3. The jokes. Let's reminisce those over green tea and local FRUIITTSSSSS!!!!

4. SP!!!! And the very much impactful speakers. Salute!

5. The games. Renee Koo's galah panjang audio defense and Sher Wyn's leet skillz at Paint War Dead Zone. And Cluedo Live tagline: "Have you seen Jhun Ho?"

6. The committee. This year's one was super downsized. PTL for His hand upon us, PTL.

7. My roomies. The tail-less cicak, 54 criterias, staying up till 4am. (on normal occasions, if i stay up later than 2, i will fall sick the next day. but this is supernormal. God is supernormal.)

8. The secret GAs. Jior, so sweet can.

9. Tiger Court: Star Wars edition

10. His LOVE and GRACE. Before this camp started, I had so much doubts and thoughts on insufficiency on my mind, that all I could think of was how human strength was so foolish and full of folly. Now I know, that in my weakness, his strength is revealed.



But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
2 Cor 12:9

...so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.
1 Cor 2:5

stay blessed and walk in the light!

1 comment:

Kimchun said...

Awesome !! Can't wait to catch up with you on a one to one and have a heart to heart chat.. I like No. 10 !

I am so proud of you Aisha. I knew it was hard for you, but you pushed through and God sees your supporting hand to the committee, and went beyond your call of duty to make this camp a success!

Your labors are never in vain. Keep your heads up.. love you and appreciate you so much. Pls do call me if ever you need to chat, ya.. you know I am here for you.. Love & hugs