Tuesday, December 21, 2010

beauty revisited

I never thought I would say this, but girls, please, you are beautiful no matter what they say. I am sick of ya'll being all self-conscious before a looking glass (that's English talk for mirror) and saying you need to be on a diet - EXCUSE me, you live in Malaysia, a diet is an oxymoron. LOL. Just exercise lah, if you feel out of shape.

Beauty as the world sees it is never forever. If you ask me what is beauty, well, I'm trying to define it as a state of mind, a condition of one's heart and most importantly, the destiny of one's soul. (Woah, deep words) But the truest of all beauty is something else, something more - something supernatural.

2 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Well said, kawan :D

Also, inner beauty or not, one of the things I hate most in the world is a skinny girl coming up to me to tell me how she needs to go on a carb-free diet. Like, shut up already.

Bryan Ong Eu Jin said...

BryanOng likes this post.