Tuesday, November 16, 2010

9 things of late

1. On my playlist now:

Cee Lo - Forget You
Jason Mraz - Curbside Prophet
Ivy - Edge of the Ocean
Hillsong - Found
Christmas choir songs (Alto)


2. On my bookshelf now:

(source)

(I don't know why I'm reading Picoult. I swore off her stuff years ago after The Pact, which was emotionally distressing and mentally draining, and totally suicidal. I thought her stuff is all emo crap. Until Keeping Faith, an engrossing read!)



3. What people say when they see my hair down: "Waah, your hair very long liao!"





4. Rachel's messy peach crumble pairs so well with the icy cold Baskin Robbins.


5. Shake ups and break ups! This has been, without a doubt, the busiest year end I've had. Too much Distance Education workload, coupled with the inane work hours mean time is pressed, and the need to procrastinate grows.



6. Observation : As people grow older, they grow more critical and more bitter.


7. There was something here but I deleted it!


8. Joyce has this confrontational streak in her that I never knew existed. That's something I would like to have too. Makes everything so much more easier. No more beating around the bush and all.


9. The media is telling much lies and little truth. The Star newspaper is owned by MCA. It is pro-Barisan and anti-Pakatan. Take my word for it, if you're reading The Star, you'll never read of a Pakatan conference happening, unless a fight broke out. But when an UMNO meeting comes around, hoho, that's all you'll be seeing.

All I'm saying is, when it comes to the mainstream (or alternative, for that matter) take it with a pinch of salt, and don't believe all that it says.

No comments: