Tuesday, October 5, 2010

early october birthdays





















(Okay, I didn't mean for all these Poladroids to have Zhu Whee in them. Aidee took them!)

Habib (top left) celebrated his birthday last Saturday (2/10). Yes, I am aware that I did not wish him via any medium whatsoever and have yet to send him my remaining gold.

Zhu Whee (in all pictures!) celebrated his birthday yesterday (4/10). Also did not wish him via any traditional medium.

Birthday blogposts are getting rarer these days! Is your birthday coming up, or do you want me to birthday blogpost you? Comment if you do!




Oh yeah...and Piglet celebrated her birthday last Friday (1/10-same as Bryan) too!

Here she is in a picture with Pak Lah, from her latest photoshoot, courtesy of Aidee Photography:

2 comments:

Timothy Chen said...

Nice Poladriods, Aisha! They look exactly like polaroid photos. And thanks a lot for the letter as well! I shall reply you soon ;)

Bryan Ong Eu Jin said...

awwww thanks for the wish. :D