Saturday, October 2, 2010

cell-abration


Yes, Su Ling, we're waiting for you!



This week was spent mostly revising for a 30% midterm quiz, which was only 2 essay questions for the Sales Management subject. Strangely, although people tell me this often, I didn't quite realise that I had photographic memory until I sat for the paper. (I mean like sometimes I really don't depend on the p-memory, cos you won't know when it decides to fail, right? So it's better not to rote learn) Back to the test. So I was scribbling notes and stuff halfway when I saw how similar it looked to my handwritten notes. Scary, but cool. Haha!

Cell tonight was exhausting but fun as usual :D if you want to attend, do! The more, the merrier. And I always stress fellowship-friendship is very important. God did not build us to be loners on the top of the hill meditating and sucking in air for food. Nope, He made us to have friends who jump on our backs and sit on our laps while shouting "Cheesecake!" on a photo taking session.

"Sorry, Lord because Nick whispered the word to me!" - Joshua having a slip of the tongue (multiplication) while praying for Jon.

Lord, please be my strength and my guide for this weekend and the week to come. Amen.

2 comments:

Kimchun said...

Hey hey.. i didn't know cell was that exhausting for you. Thanks for doing the icebreaker .. if at any time you r too tired to do anything in cell. please let me know ya. I don't want cell to be a 'burden' to anyone in the end.

Love you , and appreciate you , and you are in my prayers ..

aisha said...

No no! I meant the aftershock of cell! Cos you know when everyone talks at the same time, and it's hard to pay attention then. LOL.

Thanks Sis Kim! Love you too!