Friday, September 17, 2010

the sultan's museum

Sometimes the mouth (or the tongue, whichever you prefer) is a dangerous thing. If you think about it, there really is no need to say the many words we say each day. More words more trouble.

Which is why I like guys. They are so quiet. You cannot get them to speak more than 5 words in a sentence. Especially if they are meeting you for the first time. HAHAHA

*


Today I had the car, so I drove to class and back. On the way back, I went into the Klang museum of Sultan-ic stuff (LOL). It's next to the post office besar. Okay, I actually drove in 'cos there were parking lots =.= I had to go in the post office to collect something but there was double + triple parking all around. That won't do, right?

So as I alighted from the car, the security guard told me I could not park there. Then I said I was going to visit the museum. He walked away after that...so I had to walk around the museum. Lots of Sultan stuff. Kedaulatan Selangor.

*


There's even a royal family tree in there. I believe most of the members are commoners now. And dei, there's this one Sultan who has 8 wives! Don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me in the dark hall, but yeah, that family tree had 8 ladies' names (plus their kids) next to the sultan.

The courtyard, if you wanna call it that, is so pretty. Very bright and airy. Good spot to take wedding pictures. I was probably the only visitor that day.

Yep, it's a nice place to go. Klang got standard wan, k...

*


After the short trip, I found a parking spot behind the post office and went to pick up the stuff. But I didn't have my wallet with me...so I showed the guy my diary. "This is my study plan," I said, pointing to my name and subjects listed, "...and this is my name, and phone number," He gave that -_- look and handed the parcel over.

*


We are not called to change people. God never said "thou must change thy neighbour to be more like Me". Changing is something God will do. You just take care of yourself, and develop yourself to your fullest potential.

If your neighbour needs your help, they'll ask you for it. In the mean time, take out your plank before looking at his splinter.

*




Seenamon updated!

1 comment:

Jue. said...

Change starts from thyself. Ahh something Im learning in this season! And we can't change ppl. God does that, but He could use us too! So edifying hahahha