Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"i wear a demeanor made of bright pretty things"



On my playlist:

Israel Kamakawiwoʻole' - Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Brooke Fraser - Something in the Water (post title, and image above!)
Justin Bieber - Baby
Chromeo - Fancy Footwork
Jesus Culture - How He Loves Us


*


When I go to someones' facebook page, the first thing I look out for is a blog link. Plus points if they're still on blogspot; everyone and their cat has a tumblr now.

Then I see if they've recently updated the blog. Sometimes it's just an old page of history that the author doesn't bother to delete; other times it's updated so frequently that it looks like a tumblr. Haha!

*


Blogs are so private. I don't feel right reading a blog when someone is looking behind me. "Why you reading that fella's blog?!" It feels like an invasion of privacy, although the blogger (and reader) are aware that everything's out in the open in a post.

Beware what you blog. A rule of thumb is to never let anything too personal make it to your blog post. Something safe to blog about would be your interests. Which is why my blog posts have been lately dedicated to my interests. Okay, you know what, I'm not at liberty to tell you how to blog. All I can say is, don't go down the Kenny Sia road. Have you seen his posts lately? It's all about his health. =.=

*


Have you noticed the Home and About bar on this page? You can have one for yourself too! Under the posting tab, click edit pages.

No comments: