Saturday, August 14, 2010

saaturday

So there I was in the shower, splashing water from the bucket when suddenly, the tap ran dry ._. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!! NOT NAO!!!!!

Today I spent time looking at Railay, Phi Phi, Ao Nang and Ko Lanta on wikitravel. All of them sound like they offer the same things, but have distinctly different accomodation ranges and activities! What to do now? Railay sounds great though, with limestone cliffs for rock climbing and its accessibility to the beaches nearby. Phi Phi, ah, Phi Phi-that's the gem right there, with closest access to the best Thai diving sites and Maya Bay. Plus, cliff jumping! Ao Nang and Ko Lanta are just there 'cos there are tonnes of acc. close to the beach in a big range. Any ideas?

1 comment:

bloody awful poetry said...

I can symphatize with you on the shower issue. Too many potongan bekalan air here dammeeeet! Just the other day the water ran out while I srill had soap suds in my hair.

Oooo vacation! I don't know anything about those places but I like the sound of Phi Phi. Phi Phi. *giggle*