Wednesday, August 11, 2010

2 tim 1:7

Whenever I hear the Taylor Swift song going "Time slows down whenever you're around," I BET she's talking about my Malaysian Studies lecturer. Or history teacher.


Interesting Stuff


(source)
Fuji Instax Mini. Cheaper than Polaroid. Smaller instant photos.



(source)
Chalkboard paint. Apparently, only RM 5 at Ace Hardware! Of course I won't do that to the piano :x maybe something smaller. like a mini bar fridge :P



(source)
These recycled clocks out of vinyl records by Pavel Sidorenko are eco-friendly and stylish!


(source)
Dahlia ear studs. I'd love one of these in a vanilla cream or pale peach. So cute. These turqoise ones (not updated on Seenamon yet) will do for now (I have two pairs on hand). The colors remind me of the color scheme of 500 Days of Summer.




(source)
Simply adorable handmade rubberstamps from Kulit Manggis. Hmm, perhaps its time for Seenamon to get one of its own ;)



(source)
Inception was excellent. Simply because it was an original story that appeals to people and makes them talk, cos hey, who doesn't dream? Almost all the stuff in the movie I've dreamt of - the houses on the water, the stairs architecture, the dream in a dream, and the falling off Cobb's apartment into nothingness. Scary! Have you dreamt of any before?




Oh, and I tak jadi pergi Ipoh :( namun, kawan-kawanku masih dapat pergi, dan itu yang matters! :) PTL


I'd like to end with one of my favorite scriptures:


"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline."

1 comment:

JQLeeJQ said...

yes, seenamon shud get one rubber stamps of our own!