Sunday, June 13, 2010

june 12th 10

I cannot tahan most songs on the radio nowadays. Except Hey Soul Sister and this Mizz Nina hit. (She's local, yo)




Must thank David Guetta for making techno available to english speakers, and not exclusive to ah bengs. But I can tell there's a difference between ah beng techno and Guetta techno. The change of keys are very creatively done-something like the fifths that you can hear in Single Ladies; unlike ah beng techno which is mostly in one key only. Very monotonous lah, ah beng music, I feel, so Guetta's stuff is a nice change from that, and the typical verse-verse-chorus-bridge-verse of RnB and rock these days.








While on the outing with the Sweet 16s, we watched the beyond my expectations Karate Kid. If you don't fall in love with Jaden Smith by the end of the movie, something is wrong somewhere. But that's not what I wanna talk about! No, it's the trailer we saw before the movie started: STEP. UP. 3. D. I've never seen any of the Step Ups before, but this one we agreed that we must watch!





Note to self: Must refrain from buying anything until Urbanscapes.

1 comment:

Iona Tan said...

*likes* Aisha's last statement. Lol.