Friday, June 25, 2010

i would be you, you would be me

2 am already. Cannot sleep. Feeling consumed by something! My father's still awake too (he always sleeps this late).



Robin Thicke! (Such a pretty name, Robin) Probably the most underrated artiste out there. His most popular song, Lost Without You is too sappy for my liking, so I cringe everytime I hear it. Aiyo, jiwang intense man.

This one, Dreamworld, is a wunnerful song. I heard it on Hitz TV (because Hitz fm is lousy and Channel V is no more D:) It's so cute and whimsical and dreamy too. The music video is one that personifies my creative style, actually-down to the dot. The almost-sepia tones, very airy feeling, boho pattern and style-sangat cantik lah. I like everything, except the ladies in lingerie. Like, stop selling stuff with women and stop calling exhibitionism beauty!



Ahh! I finally found a song I really liked but couldn't find what it was due to lack of lyrics! ^^ Turns out, it has been Sergio Mendes' Mas Que Nada from 1966. I don't know who's the guy, but his music sounds well-known. He's about 69 now. (The latest album he made, Timeless, had collaborators such as BEP and Justin Timberlake.) Here's the latest version of Mas Que Nada with the Black Eyed Peas:



Yay!

Calvin Harris' I'm Not Alone
Chromeo's Fancy Footwork

post title: Robin Thicke's Dreamworld

No comments: