Tuesday, April 13, 2010

advice no. 4

Best advice no. 4: "Never compare yourself to others."


A few people have expressed their affection towards my blog and what I blog about often. You know who you are, so thank you for the encouragement! It is necessary for me to get feedback or else I would stop blogging altogether!


Let me tell you this, I did not blog like this until I read
Zlwin's blog. Now, the last time he blogged was roughly 2 months ago. But I was an avid reader of his blog for many, many years. His posts are like sermons, but very relevant to what we as teenagers face everyday.


Every time I go to his blog, I will somehow read the description in his sidebar (now put to the bottom of the page). I believe it is this "tagline" that Zlwin always uses that has taught me to do the same.

Why fill the world with self-centered bimbotic mush (which doesn't need much braincells to do) when what the world needs is the TRUTH?



Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Jn 14:6








"He blogs, but he blogs differently. The world blogs about themselves, nothing but me, myself and I. But Zlwin Chew blogs his God. He believes that a blog is a powerful medium in which one can tell the world about what He, Himself and God has done in me, meself and I. God needs to be glorified, even online. The world needs to hear what it does not want to hear but need to hear. The world need to know what it does not want to know but need to know.

And he dare you to do something radical. He dare you to...

BLOG GOD..."




"I dare you to do something radical. I dare you to BLOG GOD"



1 comment:

Zlwin Chew said...

This inspire me to continue blogging God! Awwww I love you Aisha!