Friday, April 16, 2010

about seenamon

Seenamon is the brainchild of my good friend, Jian Quin, and myself. We started it out because we wanted to bring stuff that girls want, but cannot be found in shopping malls. I also wanted to start a blogshop because I want to see how online businesses thrive.

Well, it turns out, business ain't that hot - and I need YOUR help, dear reader! ("Oh no - what does she want me to do?")

Just publicise Seenamon on your blog(s). If you notice, there is a small bunch of text under the "link us" area on Seenamon. What you gotta do is:





1. Copy the code
2. Add a gadget on your blog and paste the code there
3. Make sure the gadget/code is visible (as in, not at the bottom of the page)
4. Link us up in your links
3. (Optional): blog about an item or many items from Seenamon!



If you do all/one of this, leave a comment to THIS POST.

Unfortunately, I cannot give out discounts/free gifts if you do that, because Seenamon is a *budget* blogshop. (Nothing in our blog is above RM 20)
(However, if you're interested in something, I will see what I can do ;))

Regardless, you will have our many thanks and gratitude for your priceless contribution to the growth of Seenamon.
Is that not better? Intrinsic motivation!


Many thanks in advance.

1 comment:

JQLeeJQ said...

yes, we need your help!!