Monday, April 12, 2010

19



This blog has seen the better of days. If I could, I would update this blog EVERYDAY. Writing and composing and hunting for images is fun! Can I just say, staying away from blogging only works if you have 4 final papers to study for?

PRAISE THE LORD MAAAN! All throughout the four papers, I just wrote and wrote and wrote like a flowing river till the pages were filled with words. And it's all Him, who helps me! Thank You! The secret weapon, of course, is the prayer of Jabez.
(Jabez means pain. His mom named him pain!)




8/4 On the eve of my birthday, I had to prep for Environmental Issues paper. My friends decided to kidnap me to Kota Kemuning for dinner. We ended up in Ayamas xD


9/4 Because my birthday was on a Friday this year (TGIF :p) I had to go to cell too. And a cake! And Starbucks! And speeches *wipes tear from eye* I love them, and shall keep them in my heart, and call them Squishy and they shall be my Squishy!


10/4 Last paper of the term in the morning, and Singapore Dance Theatre @ KLPac at night. We saw Ramli Ibrahim! And oh, the awesome saliva-inducing GARLIC AND CHEESE NAAN! Thank you Nana for introducing that gem!
Pictures soon.


11/4 Sunday. Emceeing is such a tough job. You need good lung capacity to talk loudly, gesticulate your actions so that the people at the back can see, and be ALERT with time! Haha.


12/4 Seenamon updated with new additions! GO AND CLICK LAH DEI. This is the only promotion for that blog that I do.
I doubt I will be going anywhere this two weeks of sem break. Iona's in Singapore visiting Sam for a week, and a bunch of college people are going to Cameron on a shoestring budget. I might be getting a passport soon.


Holidays! So many things to do!
-Little Levites schedule
-NLC crash course again?
-Read! Read! Read!
-Stitch air mobile items!
-play hard rock songs! on the piano!






BFM (89.9) introduced me to Audioslave's I am the Highway.
Audioslave's lead singer has one of those kind of melancholic and brooding voice which is very attractive. Kind of like Nickelback, but with more experience in the years kinda sound.

(Audioslave, if you all never heard of them before, had one hit called Macam Batu. Famous for the ripping solo in the middle. That song reminds me of 2004 - form 2, long Fridays, and Jane Eyre. HAHA)

"I am not your rolling wheels I am a highway
I am not your carpet ride I am the sky
I am not your blowing wind I am the lightning
I am not your autumn moon I am the night"






No comments: