Saturday, March 27, 2010

GIGO

GIGO stands for garbage in, garbage out.

It's a tech term, used to describe how useless information input will give you useless information output. Something along the lines of "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer".

(Of course, we can always apply this to ourselves. We are what we _______. Or, as B puts it, I _______, therefore I am.)

Perhaps, with Resurrection Sunday coming up soon, we can take some time to evaluate ourselves?

What have we been feeding ourselves on lately?
Has our "food" been nutritious to us, or killing us softly from the inside?
Is what we listen/read/watch/do everyday *beneficial*?
(Do I sound threatening now?) *poke poke*

Hmm, myself, there's loads of stuff I do hope to stop doing. I do hope to get rid of my citizenship of the nation of ProcrastiNation as well. Lousy country. I don't see any change coming along, nor any hope in it.


A change is gonna come

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
-2 Cor 5:17



Have a loopy weekend!






No comments: