Thursday, February 11, 2010

e72

The number 3 button on my phone has been spoilt for quite some time now. Cannot type D, E or F in sms-es. LOL

And if you guys hang out with me quite a lot, you'll know that my phone slides out of my pouch on a regular basis, whereupon it falls on the floor with a dramatic "PING!" (i love that drama queen of a phone).

And at home it tends to fall to the floor. Thank God for the protective plastic casing; that breaks the fall a little bit. xD The camera and all seems to work fine though.

It was very easy to use. Sony Ericsson's layout is foolproof, so when I got my new phone I was upset cos EVREYTHING WAS SO MUMBO JUMBO to kolot me. So I delayed using it till...tomorrow.
Also I got to be more careful. The new phone looks fragile.

Thank you mummy for the new phone! And most of all, thank You God!

No comments: