Saturday, February 27, 2010

27th Febryary 2010 saturdae

With the back to back non stop stuff that's happening lately, God has been telling me it is the little things that matter, not the big things.
It's not the things we do when everyone's watching, but what we do when nobody watches.
It is the troughs that matter more than the peaks, it is the hard times that make us strong, and too much of easy times make us WEAK. (Strangely, we aren't weak because we're defeated, huh? Complacency makes us weak, you could say.)

"Hai yo Aisha, why you blog so religious wan? So boring edi laah!"

Sorry loh brader, it's not my religion. It's my lifestyle :D

Ok! Gotto go sleep now! nights.

3 comments:

Wee Han said...

yr blog aint boring! :) And i adore ur lifestyle! btw, I am back int he blogsphere! :)

Timothy Chen said...

Your blog is definitely NOT boring! I'm a big fan of your blog actually to tell you the truth =)

aisha said...

Ahaha, my fangirls! Thank you for your comments and smilies :) so glad to know you guys read.
keep on blogging too!