Friday, January 22, 2010

*blank* the musical!

If someone says "musical" to me, I would probably think The Sound of Music. Annie. Disney musical sing a longs.

Cheesy, corny, predictable plot with feel good theme all around. Here, however, are some recent musicals which may have only a few or none of the above!







I chose those pictures because they were all uniform but unique! Plus, it looks like the font for Coca Cola. Haha! So, FAME (2009) will finally be making it to Malaysian cinemas. After that long, I was starting to wonder if we would be able to catch it.






However, one musical I was interested in watching might NOT be making it to Malaysian cinemas. Boo. It's relatively unknown, but did create a small buzz.

From the director of Chicago and Memoirs of a Geisha, NINE.



Penelope Cruz, Nicole Kidman, Fergie, Marion Cotillard, Judi Dench, Sophia Loren?! If that's not what makes a hit I don't know what is.



*All images result of Google images.


1 comment:

Marcus T. said...

ITS NOT SHOWING IN MALAYSIA?!@!!!!

I WOULD KILL MYSELF. I HEARD ITS TO SHOW IN JUNE. t_t