Tuesday, January 5, 2010

And happy new year to you too.





The picture was taken at Daryl's farewell on the eve of new year eve. He must be somewhere in Buffolo Buffaloe Baffolo New York now.


This year, I hope to not reminisce on sad things as much as last year.

"When you talk about your troubles, your ailments, your diseases, your hurts, you give longer life to what makes you unhappy. Talking about your grievences merely adds to those grievances. Give recognition only to what you desire. Think and talk only about the good things that add to your enjoyment of work and life. If you don't talk about your grievances, you'll be delighted to find them disappearing quickly."
-Thomas Dreier

Although some people think that's an absurdly stupid thing to do.


Stop comparing. Whether it is wealth, health, intelligence or friends, I hope to stop comparing and be thankful for the abundance of life I have in everything.


Get the two fangs pulled out. This one is a bit hard, I have to admit, because I HATE PAIN. And they almost always NEVER knock you out before a painful oral procedure like extraction.


To submit everything to Him. So many people do not know what their destinies are. I have not the slightest clue either, but I know He knows. And if I know He knows, that's all that matters.


And lastly, to be more happy, less morose and filled with more joy from above than I can imagine so I can infect others with it! Woohoo!

No comments: