Thursday, December 17, 2009

typo

Festivities!


Oh, I just had to say that to use the adorably designed typography by Jessica Hische.


Christmas is less than a week away. GY Camp this year was great :) I miss camps when it ends.


It was my second year as a group advisor. This time to Joshua Lim's Two! Woohoo!

And tuck shop with Penny and Co. was superbly fun. Like kooperasi days.

There are so many books to check out! Gosh! And I'm sick after camp xD must be the back to back activities with no rest since MC. Hope it's not the *oinkoink* flu.

Yesterday night was spent getting lost in KL/Bangsar area with mum. Because I KNOW how to get to Damansara using NKVE, but used Federal instead. Gosh. So confusing!
But I thank God so much that we managed to get into the cinema in time with tickets from MHz (distributor of Muallaf) because KLue ignored us. Huahua.


Luke 19:10
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.

No comments: