Wednesday, November 18, 2009

red eye

Hello there! Blogger is currently suffering from an eye ailment more commonly known as conjunctivitis, or an eye infection.

Her eye is swollen, feels like a black eye, is always crying for no reason and is a passionate shade of scarlet. Woohoo. She has taken advantage of this horrible sight to read the Witch of Portobello.

On another note, I also learnt how to make crepes from this
blog . Possibly my second most favorite blog to read.

I want more of God's presence! Everyday! Not just in events, but everyday!



x
teddy bear and marshmallows.

2 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Ouch, woman =( Hope your eye feels better soon.

Also I found Witch of Portobello to be exceedingly..unsatisfactory. Maybe it was my state of mind la. But I finished it and just went WTF was the point of THAT? Lemme know how it goes for you though =) Sometimes I think I'm just not deep and profound enuff for Coelho. *sigh*

aisha said...

Thank you for your well wishes :) I look like a white lab mouse with red eyes.

And yep, I will let you know how p
Portobello was. You reading him is like me reading Jodi Picoult-I feel she is suffering pointlessly.
And aren't you not supposed to be online at this moment in time? Haha.