Wednesday, October 28, 2009

buttons

When Sam came back from Sing for her semester break, we did lots of stuff together. Waffles, Genting, Hamlet.



And also, I realise that I don't really know what to answer when people ask me "So how did you two know each other?". Apparently geography trumps everything.
When she came back, she also thought me one very important thing: you can eat mushrooms - more specifically, button mushrooms - straight out of its can!

Funky leh? :D Or am I the only one who doesn't know this D: I mean, I know you can eat luncheon meat straight out of its can. Wonder if sausages taste alright uncooked too...hmm. And sardines. Hmmm. And Campbell soup!

1 comment:

caffe_latte said...

I think you can eat those spaghetti/macaroni sauce from the can too..(according to the guy who sold it at Giant)but I usually cook lah.