Friday, August 7, 2009

pasta zanmai

Iona and I went to Sunway Pyramid today.
Lunch was at Pasta Zanmai, the fusion Italian Japanese restaurant. The menu is huge. I wanna go back and try the green tea offerings someday.



She had grilled unagi with rice...



...and I had spicy prawn and squid pasta. Nyum.



Tea was Waffle World! No trip to Sunway Pyramid is complete with Waffle World. Yum yum.



Now I'm stuffed.

Oh yeah. We went there to look for a nice dress. The closest I got was this knee length one that came with a little chain link belt at Kitshen:



I wanted to buy it since it was 10% off, but that dress was only suitable for flat chested aneroxics. Just like everthing else in the fashion world today.


4 comments:

Iona Tan said...

Lol! The unagi pictures taken by you is so :D but the pictures I took of ur pasta look so D:

Oh well! We should do this more often! :P

chelseaorange said...

i love pasta zanmai T_T

that picture is out of focus but i think that dress looks good on you

aisha said...

iona: yes yes! more chances for you to take better pictures. haha.

aimee: haha. it's nyummy! any reccomendations?
LBDs are always flattering, and i bet you can't see from that picture that it makes one boob look bigger than the other.

Timothy Chen said...

Mouth watering food!!!! yum yum