Saturday, August 1, 2009

brace yourself

After reading this and seeing the actual results it produces in 1 year and 9 months, I am contemplating, for the very first time in a long time, to get braces on my molars.

Do you like pain? Neither do I. When mum pestered me to get braces on, I had a 900 page debate as to why I should never get them. 899 pages was on the PAIN to get them on.
That's why I always had the mindset that i am beautiful as i am and do not need any "refurbishments" to conform to the society's standard of teeth arrangement.

But...if teeth can be corrected so easily...and the opportunity is available...but the pain! oh the horror. Yes it won't last forever. But it's still pain. Hmmm.

3 comments:

chelseaorange said...

take it from me, braces do not hurt. i can rattle off a few things that hurt more than braces

1- period pain
2- tattooing (actually that doesnt really hurt either, period pain's much worse)
3- childbirth. or so they say
4- you know. actually falling down and scraping your knee hurts more than braces

aisha said...

Oh yeah. Period pain. You must mean the ones that hurt so bad you think you're gonna die kind of pain, right? Yes, that IS worse.

Thanks.

petite said...

owww!!i know how it appear d.it's your post!
i was wondering where to reply.
hmm.it depends actually.
if you really hoping for really nice teeth,it'll make you endure the whole process.
anyway,it just pain for one day after the adjustment.It's irritated pain.