Thursday, August 27, 2009

"3 little birds, sat on my window..."

"...and they told me to take it easy,"

"...and they told me I don't have to worry," *thanks Jue Lyn!*

Woah. Birds can speak? Wise words. Take it easy. The ninth month of the year is nearly here, and along with it, the birthdays of some of my favorite people! Off the top of my head, U-Mae, Janielle, Bawanie and Jue Lyn.




These little birds are here to wish you a warm HI! if you're a first time or regular visitor to this blog.





Like you, they love reading books...




and spend a fair amount of time on Facebook. Cheeky.





The birds' favorite song is of course, Corinne Bailey Rae's Put Your Records On.


And their favorite scripture is Matthew 6:25-26 which goes:

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?



The birds wish you have a wonderful rest of the week! *chirp chirp*

3 comments:

Jue. said...

Oh dear, you're also one of my favorite ppl I know of!

But I thought the lyrics was "and they told me I don't have to worry".. hahahhaa but can't really hear the words birds chirp la hor? =P

caffe_latte said...

THE BIRDS ARE SO PRETTY!!
But the bird should spend more time on TWITTer, not facebook. lol.

aisha said...

LOL jue lyn, thanks for correcting! bird language is very hard to master, and i see you are well versed with it xD

mei yen: thanks! imagine them in COLOR. OOh.
they don't like twitter cos their image was used without permission. haha