Thursday, July 23, 2009

ish!



And I know that it's a wonderful world
But I can't feel it right now
Well I thought that I was doing well
But I just want to cry now

James Morrison-Wonderful World


The inspirational speech was really boring. Mine, of course. Compared to other peoples', mine was like soggy breakfast cereal. And that's saying something, because I know that my command of language is powerful-and I did not use it to my full advantage.
Nasi sudah jadi bubur. Sedih betul. Pedih betul.

So I scoured the Internet while nursing a headache to find some stuff that could make me go "Ooh!"



lolcats. ADORABLE MUNCHKINS!


designbyhumans.com. Glittery purple design on a black background, pop culture reference, nice.


Oh finals. How long will you take.
Oh holidays. How I long to get some R&R.

Blogger is looking for:
job. F&B.
a good paying job that's off on Sundays and 12 to 15 December, Christmas and New Year's Eve
Klang area. Subang would be fine, but no closing shifts please =)

No comments: