Thursday, July 2, 2009

blackberry and apple (pie)





I wonder about that too...sometimes they make it sound like gay people have special privileges that others do not. Isn't that discrimination as well?

*


When I go out to eat, I cannot help but rate the service of the staff at restaurants that charge that 10% service charge. Because

a) I am the customer. The customer is always critical but right.
b) Some restaurants are GILA expensive.
c) I work hard for my money (or my parents do) and I deserve, at the very least, decent service.
d) I am forking out 10% of the bill for service tax, which will go to the pockets of staff in their salaries.
e) The staff in the restaurants have to work hard for their money.
f) Ms. Susan always tells us to rate the service of other F&B outlets.

So far, I've yet to seen any remarkable service, let alone decent, in any outlets in Klang. Absolutely dissapointing. Well, Starbucks does have friendly baristas. (Actually kan, a smile is all they can offer as an apology for squeezing your every cent for that Frap)

Ivy mamak in Pandamaran has spectacular service by its foreign staff, and they don't even charge the service tax!

*


Dancing Queen
or

Drama Queen?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dancing queen is probably drama-ing in her dancing. As for the drama queen, she probably can't dance to save herself from all the drama.