Wednesday, June 24, 2009

wet and windy wednesday

Please stop messing with my head. SCROOOO YOU MAAAAAN. If cars ran on water I wouldn't mind.

*

There was once a girl I knew for barely a month. She is a very sweet person, and being around her was a delight. Her attitude is that of a quirky writer who had no other personalities but a cheerful one. She is a typical lady-plays the piano extensively, walks slowly and lady-like and bakes in her spare time.

*

HUAAAH.
exhaling all anger and bitterness.


*

and this is for you. off camesawconcurred


*

You know what would do us all some good?
Deep fried Mars bars. Now THAT'S what I'm talking bout.


google images



1 comment:

caffe_latte said...

I LOVE RAINY DAYS! And everyone thinks I'm weird for loving rainy days.
And how would deep fried Mars bars taste like, really?