Wednesday, May 20, 2009

puddy tat

This evening, my sister did her homework while I read the bible in our room as usual. Everyone else was out of the house. It was getting dark. While we were minding our own business, we heard three solid THUMPs from outside our room.

THUMP
THUMP
THUMP


Our blood ran cold. Well, hers more than mine, but yeah. Our first thoughts were that the thumps were made by zombies knocking on the main door. Maybe. Who knows. But I knew it was a cat.


Sure enough, we went out and saw a fat cat nudging its nose on the plate of fish from dinner. It nearly knocked the plate over the table when we caught it red handed.


Humph, you can has cheez burger indeed!
It's the second time that same cat was caught on our dining table, prodding its nose to look for food.

I mean, this is biasa occurance if you live on a grounded house, but we live in an apartment. Four. Floors. Up. From. The. Ground.

That cat must have learnt how to take the lift up -___-

2 comments:

caffe_latte said...

No, it is NOT a biasa occurrence if you live in a grounded house. I never had cats enter my house to eat fish before. Or enter my house, period. This must be the first time I've heard of cats entering someone's house and eating leftover fish =.=
Haha! amazing though.

Timothy Chen said...

Can take the staircase one mah.