Tuesday, April 14, 2009

PTL






PTL is an acronym for Praise the Lord.

PTL is what my mum said when I lost my wallet with the IC last year, and didn't have to pay RM100 to replace the IC (due to negligence). ^^

PTL is what I'm saying after losing my pouch today, but not realising that I lost it, and getting it back, with nothing missing.
^^" my carelesness. Nine West shoes were on sale.
(Thanks also to Parkson KLCC staff)

PTL is what my mum and I said when we got out of KL. It was raining heavily, I was a noob driver on the roads of KL, and we were lost after taking a wrong turn out of KLCC.

We passed by the so-called "troubled" area of Chow Kit, which looks like any other part of the city when washed by the rain. There were cars all around us, motorcyclists swerving in and out of lanes, and the special taxi and bus lane was clearly marked with yellow paint on the left side of the road which I had to keep in mind not to invade everytime I slowed down.

The roads were flooded and skid-prone. I trusted God that He would lead us out, because really, has God ever left us to fend for ourselves in the midst of confusion?
=)

(If you're lost in KL, and want to go back to Klang, go along Jalan Tun Perak to Jalan Pudu)


Genesis 4:19 sums up my rainy day in KL. I didn't see a rainbow, but Noah's story of his act of faith to what God said came to mind.
Act in faith in God. Simple as that. When i was lost, I handed over the navigation task to God. When Noah was given the task, he gave his full trust to God, knowing that the Almighty had big plans.

PTL!

No comments: