Sunday, April 12, 2009

animals and rain



Then there was rain
The sky wore a veil of gold and gray
At night it was the bright of the moon with me
Time was just floating



Surrounded by a sea of accounts, elephant has nowhere to go!



So when the deeper that the knife goes in
The more you win
You win but with less than you begin
The deeper that the knife goes in, ooh



I like stapler crocogators :)



Oh rainy day, come 'round
Sometimes I just want it to slow down
And we're separated now, I'm down



Rainy days like these make sea animals taste better (Chen Ho Ho steamboat)




But I love when you come over to the house
I love it when you come over to my house


Even the thick broth of Bak Kut Teh seems more inviting!




Or, if you're on a diet, Coldplay's Rainy Day (from Prospekt's March) is an anthem to bop your head to.
The intro is adorable. I love the strings in the chorus.

Aaand, in case you've not noticed, the italicised pushed to the right quotes throughout this post are the song's lyrics.






1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

The intro to this song sounds abit like those songs you hear in cartoons or animated movies.