Monday, February 23, 2009

kitchen baths

When I was 8 or 9, my sister and I liked to clean the kitchen (it was outdoor and a wet kitchen then) and douse ourselves in water for fun.

When you're a kid, water is always fun. Sunway Lagoon...swimming pools...rainy days. Even plastic swimming pools. ^^

Then one of my aunts dropped by when we were cleaning the kitchen. She remarked, "Kitchen is not for bathing wan lor!" with and exasperated face like >=( and spoiled our mood for like 5 seconds.

Then we continued playing. Because deep down we were aware that it was the only time in our lives we could play water in the kitchen without anyone calling us insensible. Except maybe that aunt. xD




just some thoughts passing by

just because i look happy don't assume i've got nothing on my plate! =D

No comments: