Wednesday, January 14, 2009

be reconciled



Coming back from college and the first thing I see is...Joo Li, who was my height last semester, had a growth spurt of at least 2 inches. i'm happy that she's...taller but ._. i'm so short now you can call me shorteh.

"Joo Li, what you do lah until you so tall?"
"Oh...I eat a lot,"

1


Today I saw something that gave me a near cardiac arrest. The new timetable. *bada-ching* God bless the coordinators.

2


The Klang jam (trademark) was really long today. My mum suggested that we might as well wait it out on THIS side of town while the jam subsides, so we went shopping for CNY in Jusco and ate our dinner in BBK.

Now if it were any normal school night I would not have done so,
but I've no class tomorrow.

3


Ah such temptations to drink in the sweetness of lazing around, and not do anything productive. And BANG! you realise that life is but a candle. Then you start running around like a lipas kudung.

4


Probably one thing that I miss, at this very moment, is being in secondary school with Khadi and Daryl and Yin Xian (yes I was such a loner my social circle was confined to the people I HAVE to meet everyday but I love them so!)
Like, where else can you get a heaping of nasi lemak for RM1.00?


5


that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God.
-2 Corinthians 5:19-20

No comments: