Sunday, December 21, 2008

reverse parking

It's 11:35pm and I've finally got the chance to sit down at home to rest. After church this morning, it was off to PJ with some girls for Christmas practice. That was on till 5pm-and then, Grace dropped me off at Tesco.

Gobbled down a White Chocolate Macademia cake from Secret Recipie while waiting for mum to pick me up. Malaysian Today has the tokens for free movie tickets again-like the one JQ had. This time, it was for Spirit, which is directed by the same guys of 300 and Sin City. Hmm. Smuggled the paper out.

Mum finally came, but we didn't go home straight away as it was nearing 6, so grocery-shopping it is! Managed to pick up a magazine on the way to the car.

It was 7-but we still needed to go home to drop off food. After that, we immediately went to church for the awesomebuloustastic performance by Enoch Fernando. One word: Awesomebuloustastic.


from cfitv.org

There were a couple of warm-up acts la-by the Grace orchestra. Me thinks it's their debut. There were violins, cellos, a clarinet, guitars, and the grand piano.

CHERYLYN you should have seen that huge, shiny, black grand piano. And the sound it emits-oh wow. Awesomebu-ai yah you know lah. Kenneth was there too and he noted that Cherylyn should've been there to see it.

My week ahead is...Work. M,T,F. Yes i'm working on F too.
Monday: 930-230 JANELLE's clothes
Tuesday: 920-230 Movie?
Wednesday: 7pm-Christmas eve performance at Grace PJ
Thursday: 9am-Christmas perf. at Grace Klang. come one come all! =D
Friday: work.


Do you know what's going to happen on Friday? Mandi.

Today as I was driving home with mum in the passenger seat, this HUGEA$$ black Avanza started tailgating me. I HATE TAILGATERS. NIMWITS. So there I was, trying to reduce the gear at a turning, and suddenly, the headlights flashed into me rearview mirror. I lost concentration and turned too early, driving over the kerb.

The temptation to give him the one-finger salute was there. But nevermind.

The other untoward incident happened as I was about to reverse park. I needed to move forward a little bit to reverse park, but this motorcyclist of a certain race with his girlfriend riding pillion didn't want to move. He had the nerve to blare his horn AT ME to tell me to GET OUT OF HIS WAY. Really, I wanted to go down and rap my knuckles on his glassy helmet there and then, and push his girlfriend off the bike.

But NO....Aisha, you've got patience. Don't let these NINCOMPOOPS ruin your image. Instead, think of the guys of that-certain-race, who always seem to be hotter than the guys of other races. And think of the wonderful, mouth-watering delicacies that originated from that race. Mmmm...there. Now you're patient.

With all that anger subsided, I proceeded to ram the car into the motorcycle.

XD ok ok the last line didn't really happen.

No comments: