Tuesday, December 30, 2008

fulfilling

Ok...here's a confession.
I anticipate the new year because it means out with the old. And I'm really, really SICK of the old. Cannot tahan. And sometimes I wish I could blog in signs so that there would be this post, full of signs, that no one can interpret but God and myself, and it's not meaningless because the misunderstood post will make it known that something is on my mind. Webdings can be easily translated to English though


Yesterday, my family and I left Klang for a short trip to Port Dickson. Put up for a night in an apartment and did some sightseeing (Avilion is da bomb).

The next day (today) was the journey home. We used the highway that needed no tolls and it was lovely. The view was splendid, though it was just kelapa sawit plantations (Sime Darby's), and we passed by the Sepang F1 circuit. My thoughts when we passed by the circuit: Lewis Hamilton drove here!
We dropped by KLIA on the way home-which is only around 25km from Jenjarom! So very close.

Drawing up to the magnificent structure, thoughts of the people who left this soil through this airport ran through my mind. Ugh...emo. Totally melancholic. I tell you, this overload of emotions and hormones does me no good, more so since I wasn't there when any of them left Malaysia. =(

(Interestingly, I just met Ashley and Emily C at Aeon last week =D)

The airport is pretty silent and very airy for a Tuesday. We walked around and found the viewing area, where we stayed for a while. Snap snap pictures.

On another note, we also saw the sign "Kem PLKN Princess Haliza" in Sepang. Yin Xian's campsite! And we passed by an NS campsite in Melaka which had a beachfront view. Lovely.

(Ah, i've done the calculation: if i were to follow the assigned NS batch, I will be missing the April and August semesters in college because the thrid batch's duration is July to September. Two semesters equals to eight subjects, or 10 if i plan to take an extra each sem. I have to take 44 subjects to graduate, so if i go for NS i will be delaying nearly 25% of my studies, and graduate later than my fellow coursemates. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. So i laughed. Cos crying takes effort. Lord, help me.)


Have a

blessed
wonderful
wise
memorable
splendid
God-filled
happy
fulfilling
supercallifragi-something

2009.

1 comment:

Iona Tan said...

If you actually stick it out for one month, you can forfeit the rest of the training without having to go back again. Just suggesting