Saturday, November 1, 2008

Malacca Zoo








Don't use without permission.

Some pictures on this blog have my link on them. The reason I do this is to make sure the pictures are properly given credit.

I am very very angry at people who do not understand the basics of giving credits: The other day, after the Jeth cafe meet up, I sent a whole bunch of pictures which I took to an aquaintance. I assumed that since she studies art herself she should be aware of creative infringement and the sort and I did not bother to tell her to credit or link me if she were to use the pictures on her blog.

When I visited her blog, all of the pictures which I took had her blog link superimposed on them. She did not mention where or from whom did she get the pictures from. This is what annoys me the most.

All my hard work of getting people to overcome their shyness and awkwardness to take pictures, and people take them off me without respecting the work that I've done-won't you be angry if you were in my shoes?

So, if you want to take any pictures from me, or if I send any pictures to you, and you want to use it, make sure you give APPROPRIATE credit where due. Or I'll blow up and skin you alive.

KAPISH?!

4 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Goodness gracioue me. I got that crystal clear dude. Don't scare me la wei.

pL said...

i understand exactly how u feel. *sharpens skinning knife*

aisha said...

bap: glad we got that straightened. hahaha naw you don't seem like the type who steals stuff off peoples blog without a thank you note. ;)

pl: *high five* so that happened to you before huh?

Unknown said...

not been there for so long now haha. nice seeing yr zoo pics.