Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Food for thought

Melaka Mee


People STILL don't get the give-credit thing.

If you use my pictures, you say at the end, "Credits to Aisha" and preferably, you put http://qwertilicious.blogspot.com/ at my name.

If you're too lazy to put the link, then at least just say "Pictures taken by Aisha" so that people who see the pictures will know who took it.


This is the first and the last time I'll say this here:
I work hard to take pictures that don't look like crap-and I expect to be given due credit.


Not putting thank-yous is like plagiarising, which why even the pictures I take off Google Images I put as a footnote "All pictures Googled" so that people know where they came from.


Yes I am pissed off.
But not for long. So you learn from here: Whatever you take from me you better make sure other people know it came from me.


How would you like it if I plagiarise your whole blog?
I'm not a b!tch. Just a creative one. ;)

1 comment:

Iona Tan said...

How many people actually plagiarized your stuff? O_o and I think you're going a litttllle overboard about this matter. I mean, privacy & accountability online is soo overrated online. ^_^