Friday, November 21, 2008

the brown and orange cat awoke from its deliciously wonderful and restful nap...

...and went back to sleep immediately. xD


Joe Jian is getting sent off to Perak for National Service. Through her blog I found out that she got the letter, so I ran all the way downstairs to the postbox to check if mine had come-and then, while staring into the empty, dark and cold metal post box, did I realise that the address on my IC is not the address where I live.


So, obviously, the Government would not be sending me the letter directly to me.

Instead, the address stated on my IC is one that is across the Klang river-yes, across the HORRIBLE Klang town jam- in Meru. Don't ask.

Needless to say I ran all the way to Meru that night, just for the letter that will tell me where I will be posted for three months.

NOH of course not! Gila gullible lah kalau you believe. xD

So, I'll just have to be content to a restless sleep tonight-along with my other baggages in my mind, which I will not share with anyone. It does not deserve. *SNAPS*



ANOTHER clearance sale
This time, it's happening at Taman Shamelin Perkasa, KL.
Why is it close to Dome HQ? Because it's by Dome's mother company, Melium Group.

And you KNOW they hold the rights to some of the best brands in the world to be sold here-Tods! Stuart Weitzman! (<3) D&G! Emilio Pucci! Hugo Boss! All available at KLCC, Gardens and Pavilion (yes, all the expensive places)-and this is the CLEARANCE SALE.

MO Outlet sells all these brands cheaper than retail price-so imagine the prices when they have their clearance sale. Up to 70% off!

For more info, visit
http://www.mo-outlet.com/





(Weitzman images googled)

No, I will not be going for this one. It's not that good to obtain happiness from expensive material things. =) Go out and get some free sunshine!

Oven
"Can we bake?"

No comments: