Wednesday, November 5, 2008

because i'm shameless. not bhb.

The Heroes S3 premiere was also the launching event for the new Star World concept and logo. Cool =D Maybe I'll work there.

Did you read about Najib's financial package plan thing? He didn't allow questions from the Opposition MPs in the Parliament, so the Opposition MPs walked out. How mean is that.

It's like: DASHUNDERSCOREDASH -_-

Nickelback's coming out with a new album. Today only found out. Haha. I like them =)

It wasn't until Monday did I realise the November 4th US elections was a historical event, because if and when and totally-he-did Obama won, not only is history made, but it will also affect the rest of the world. I mean, it's US. The powerhouse. Why else is Britney Spears a household name?

November 4th. Hrm. Parent's anniversary. Eh! Iona's parent's anniversary is July 4th! Just 4 months apart.

November 5th. Ivan's birthday. Happy birthday coke addict! Oh that sounded wrong. Coca Cola. That's better.


November 6th. Someone very special punya birthday.


My mummy lah.

Two posts yesterday, two posts today. This is what a penganggur does. NO I WILL NOT POST slash WORK FOR NUFFNANG. RAWR *bares teeth*

I think I'll go play Bejeweled now.

-Jesus is my healer-

No comments: