Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lost!



"Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I would cross
"


*

I like this song by Coldplay.
Sounds very African tribal-ish.
Can be used in a Nokia commercial.
Or by a telecommunications company.



Can't seem to find it on imeem...so....listen to it on YouTube.


PS: There's this acoustic version as well. Bonus track, apparently, but it's not in the VLV I have.

Lost! (Acoustic) [Bonus Track] - Coldplay

Absolutely romantic and melodramatic, this version. So much more different than the original version-and both have their own attractiveness.
The acoustic version reminds me of Yellow.

2 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

I. Still. Don't. Have. My. Viva la Vida.
KILL me, please!

Lost is ok ok lor, but my absolute fave right now is Lovers in Japan. I freaking love that chorus.

Timothy Chen said...

Actually I prefer the acoustic version. Oh no, I don't think this song should be used in a Nokia Commercial. It just doesn't seem right and the lyrics don't really fit. Lol. But that's my opinion only la.