Wednesday, October 29, 2008

big blank

Oh cousin!



I know your birthday is on November the 24th, but I cannot hold it in any longer! I apologise for purchasing such an unimaginative birthday present! It wasn't my fault, the salesman in Body Shop was staring straight into my face with such vigour and eerieness that I was afraid if I did not give in, I'd lose out on the 100 dollars from MTV's Boiling Point, because he was being terribaly unprofessional at treating me, the teenaged customer who looks like an unsuspecting victim who is glued to MTV 24/7!


Joking bout the last part. ANYHOO!



Oh. And Jaya One...






Totally rocks my socks.

Wednesday: What an interesting day.

Awake at the break of dawn to meet Rachel and Iona, and we were off to Wee Han's in Janelle's car (do you call it a car if it looks like an MPV?)

We made food and laughed, but not together at the same time as it'd be unhygenic.

The food was then transported to college, where everyone was running around like headless (insert bird name here) for quite a while.

The opening of Blackout Bistro was done quite well, job well done to everyone who's feeling legarthic by now. Gambateh because we all need more energy and enthusiasm for this Friday, and I need inspiration for the article on the opening as well.

Oh. I miss everyone suddenly. =/

Gimme a hug!

No comments: