Thursday, September 18, 2008

today's show was brought to you by the number 5!

I got tagged by Poh Leong!

Number one, this tag is the longest and draggiest ever made,
Number two, if you have been tagged, you are not under any obligation to complete it.
Number three: Enjoy!




Name: Princess Consuela Banana Hammock
Sisters: Dua
Brothers: Tiada
Shoe size: Lima ke atas
Height : 155cm dua tahun yang lalu
Where do you live: Klang
Favourite drinks: Water-based
Favourite breakfast: Continental! Grilled bacon, frazzled eggs, fat juicy sausages, butter-slathered toast, fluffy pancakes with maple syrup.



Have you ever
Been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yes
Fallen asleep at school: Yes
Broken someone’s heart: Don't know
Fell off your chair : YES! This is fun to do.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No
Saved e-mails: Yes

What is your room like: Pastel
What’s right beside you: Headphone and handphone
What is the last thing you ate: Dinner
Sore throat: What?
Stitches: No

Do you believe in love at first sight: No
Like picnics: Yes
Who was the last person you danced with: Dance like how?
Last made you smile: Message
You last yelled at: My group members. WORK IT!

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: I like everybody.
Kissed anyone: No
Get sick: No
Talk to an ex: Don't have one
Miss someone: Yes
Eat: A lot

Best feeling in the world: In the presence of God with His people
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Snowman counts?
What’s under your bed: Space
Who do you really hate: I don't hate. I dislike with great intensity. Yes I've said that before.
What time is it now? 8:03pm



Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes
Do you have any siblings: DUH
Do you want children: 40-60
Do you smile often: Not really
Do you like your hand-writing: Yes
Are your toe nails painted: No. Blue would be a nice color.



Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Iona's! XD cos she has a whole village in it.
What color shirt are you wearing now: PINK
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Eating dinner
I can’t wait till...: I get married.
When did you cry last: Three weeks ago?
Are you a friendly person: OF COURSE. I WHACK YOUR HEAD ASK THIS KIND OF QUESTION
Do you have any pets: No
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: You tell me.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? Whose hand did I last hold?
Do you sleep with the TV on? Only if I'm tired
What are you doing right now: Wasting my time
Have you ever crawled through a window: Maybe
Can you handle the truth: Yes


Are you too forgiving: Sometimes
Are you closer to your mother or father: Mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of: I don't cry in front of people for no reason.
How many people can you say you’ve really loved: I don't know.
Do you eat healthy: No
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: Sad la no ex.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? Myself.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Uh, loud?
Are you confident?: Yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(i) Climbing into drains
(ii) Watching Cartoon Network
(iii) Doodling
(iv) Making FWENS in SHTANDAHD WAAAN
(v) Pinching my little sister's cheeks

5 things on my to-do list today:
(i) Study a BIT
(ii) Remember to BREATHE
(iii) Go to TOILET when the time comes
(iv) Watch TV
(v) Pray. Tomorrow Undang! If you're reading this say a little prayer for me.

Jue Lyn: When is this tag going to end?


5 snacks I enjoy:
(i) Pringles
(ii) Chocolates
(iii) Potato chips
(iv) Ice cream
(v) LURRVEEE

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
(i) Get married in a really expensive wedding gown.
(ii) Give to missions
(iii) Give out cash to people
(iv) Invest
(v) Buy stuff

5 of my bad habits:
(i) Not consistent in reading the Bible
(ii) No study plan whatsoever
(iii) Don't have a budget plan
(iv) Forget names EASILY
(v) Like to scratch and peel self. Ask me.

5 jobs I've had:
1. Waitress
2. Salesgirl
3. Choir singer
4. Student
5. Writer

5 OF MY HOBBIES:
1. Read
2. Draw/Paint
3. Music
4. Outings
5. Think

5 People to Tag
1. Chia Yee-you need something to update about
2. Janelle-there's two pictures of you in this post
3. Cherylyn-if you've yet to do this
4. Jue Lyn-because you're my tag buddy
5. Marcus-only if you've done revising Sejarah form four and five

No comments: