Sunday, September 28, 2008

"i miss the catch if they throw me the ball"-the ting tings

Venue: Jeth Cafe, Bukit Tinggi
Date: Saturday
Event: Reunion, Starians 2007

My sister finally gave in and loaned me the 1000D!
But I'm amatuer so most pictures came out blurry.
Everything looks pretty when taken with a DSLR! I'm biased, sue me.

PS: How can a RM15.90 meal cost you RM30? When other people in the group don't pay up. =/ Time for pictures!


My boy friend


Brendan and I


Iona and Teck Juan


Cherylyn


Clockwise, top left: Daryl, Jamie, Annabel, Choo Weng


Clockwise, top: Daryl, Brendan, Iona


Clockwise, top left: Jamie, Daryl, Mei Lian, Tien Hwei, Shirlyn


Family potrait (Shueue Ing's Bf, Shueue Ing, Ee Von, Chuan Ying, Su Leng)


Bigger family potrait (look at Iona's face! :/)


Venue: Iona's house
Date: Late Saturday afternoon
Event: Direct selling *ahem* free facial, sorry. Mary Kay stuff.

Yin Xian and her products.

She tested us with:
cleanser,
toner,
moisturiser,
sunblock,
dark eye remover thingy,
lip salt,
lip balm
and three other products for our hands.
Phew! That's a long list. No cucumber slices though.

Can't post up pictures here. The masks are LOL-fying.


To end, Teck Juan and Jason's wedding potrait. Imagine 80s wedding potraits where the subjects pretend there's something on the ceiling. xD


PS: Please give appropriate credit where due, if you want to use the pictures here. Thank you!





No comments: