Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror"




(song is jason mraz, i'm yours)
College life is so fun. This semester is only two months long. I only take two subjects this sem, six hours of each per week.

The toughest part of college this sem would be being picked to be the group leader.
Of an assignment.
Which requires role-playing.
That costs 50% of the entire grade.
Of not only me but 5 other people.
Regarding workplace conflict.

...

YOU WANT CONFLICT, &^%*? I'LL GIVE YOU CONFLICT! *cue catfight*

HAHAHA it's not that easy kay. The conflict has to be observable, says the guidelines. "Observable?" I think, "Catfights are always an attention-grabber...and is observable when someone starts to bleed," Thinks.
"Or when one party starts to use office stationaries to harm the other," Now, my imagination runs wild.

Office worker A uses the stapler to staple Office worker B's shirt to the wall. Office worker C seeks revenge for B by dragging A to the photocopying machine and starts to photostat his face. By now, Office worker D senses the commotion from the pantry and grabs the sandwhich knife from the countertop... *cue Kill Bill soundtrack*

Uh, the role-playing is not Drama 119. It's for Human Relations in Administration. Long title. I like.

Anyway, my L license expires in 31 days, and I've yet to arrange for driving lessons. I see no future in driving a car that guzzles already-limited supply of petroleum. Apparently, though, my parents do, so who am I to complain.

There seems to be problems cropping up for the BRATs soundslide. Ergo, go to Menara Star tomorrow to fix it. Near to Damansara.

Maybe can drop by Curve to jalan-jalan...look for that bag that Khadi has...

But ISH! Couldn't they've told me this yesterday? I was next door then!


To end, I've uploaded these pictures of a cat I met at a mamak stall.

I know some of you hate cats...

..and no wonder, since they are animals devoid of emotions...

...it's true! Evidence shows that cats lack a forebrain...


...which is responsible for retaining emotions like love and compassion...



...But really, you're human. You and me, she and him. You've got a forebrain, right? So do I! We retain compassion.
Try to retain it forever, and the world would be a better place.

It is easy to love those who love you.
It takes real love to love those who hate you.



Peace out.

Tai Ka Cheh (Big Sister) and her koncos.





1 comment:

Leonard said...

Hey ya nice blog ;D

check out mine at www.trierer.blogg.se :) I write in English, but actually I live in sweden. :)

leo
have a nice day