Saturday, July 12, 2008

i scream for God.

After buying product X for a really stupid amount which I shall not mention simply because it will prove that I have zero skills in the bargaining department, and bringing product X home, I found out that the label on product X says "DVD". *sigh*

Ah, forget about it.


"If everything's ok in life, then something's wrong. Life should be full of 'not ok's."


Legacy
No scripture verse?
Back of tee:


(You wanna hear a tale? Salvation comes freely. All you gotta do is just believe.)

Maybe this wasn't going to be as fun as I thought. Sitting, doing nothing-not even a hint of music in the air, no pre-rally videos played-nothing. It would have been more fun to walk around and meet the people I have met before, not remembering their names at all.

Of course, any gathering with lots of people only emphasises my really-bad-with-name thing. Honestly, I don't know half the names of the people I met there. It's sad, but hey, at least I remember that you've made an impact in my life!

I sat with people who were no longer in school-and felt like senior citizens, hoho.

Halfway through the video presentation, an adult, rather bald, came to us with pink fliers in his hand. Jehovah Witnesses? Political party? WHADDAHECK MAN. He told us "Hello, we're having a meeting at the other side of the field about the recent petrol hike-"

"EXCUSE ME SIR! We are TEENAGERS! You're not supposed to be here!" after I told him off, I walked quickly to the end, where I saw three guys with usher tags and told them about the politically-driven man in the crowd. Thank God the man left with a smile on his face. God bless you man, these are people trying to find God, and here you are teaching them about politics?

Also had fun screaming. I overheard the person sitting behind us saying: "Have to boil liang teh for her!"

I guess the rally was alright. To me, the highlight was Lifehouse's Everything skit. That was quite worth it, and for a while I forgot about Fusion Fiesta. Everything in the skit was exactly the same as the original skit you can find on YouTube-The black-white shirt, the evils-all very apt.

Though I left it feeling rather empty. Why? Why was the rally so a+b+c=d?








Went to college today, too. Saw lots of people. What are you guys doing there, it's a Saturday morning!


Wee Han, you're tonnes of fun.

1 comment:

callisterwcg said...

hey... u sat with ppl who no longer in skul and u felt like senior citizens??? How old are they??? Very very old?? Haha...~

Oh well... you should feel like senior citizens... You know why??? Coz you're one too... Haha...~

Hey.. jk ya...
And anyway, nice to know your background and i'm impress. God is awesome, isn't he....??