Tuesday, June 24, 2008

sharing is always caring

I didn't get tagged.

The Music Shuffle Meme
1. Put your iTunes/ music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must put down the song name no matter what.
After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do the meme themselves.



What would best describe your personality?
Dirty Little Secret-The All-American Rejects

We all have DLS-es.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Overboard-Ingrid Michaelson

Actually, no, I wouldn't like a guy who'd go overboard just for the fun of it.

How do you feel today?
Seven Nation Army-The White Stripes


What is your life's purpose?
None But Jesus-Artist Unknown

It is!

What is your motto?
I Wanna Love You-Punk Goes Crunk

Yes, I want to love everyone. Seriously, have you heard this version of I Wanna Love You?

What do your friends think of you?
Thinking About You-Norah Jones

Awwh, they like thinking about me.

What do you think of your parents?
Highway-Ingrid Michaelson

Lyrics:

We don't say a word.
There's nothing to say that hasn't been heard.
And how you've grown my little bird.
I'm regretting letting you fly.



What do you think about very often?
Corner of Your Heart-Ingrid Michaelson

If the corner of your heart is taken?

What do you think of your best friend?
Give It To Me-Nelly Furtado, Timbaland, JT

HOT.

What do you think of your crush?

Yellow-Coldplay

Yellow, yellow, dirty fellow?
Yellow Coverage Fellow (YCF-DIGI)?
Coldplay fan?
In the band?


What is your life story?
Rehab-Amy Winehouse

They try to make me go to rehab, I say-

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Redemption-Switchfoot

To be redeemed.

What do you think when you see your crush?
The Game of Love-Michelle Branch ft. Santana

LMAO that is true to some extent for everyone.

What do your parents think of you?
Love Like This-Natasha Bedingfield, Sean Kingston

What do strangers think of you?
Finally-Fergie

Stranger thinks: She is the one for me! I've been looking for her my whole life! I love her, she makes me complete!
I think: CREEP.


How's your love life?
True Love's Kiss-Amy Adams (Enchanted)

uh-HUH

What will they play at your funeral?
Learning to Breathe-Switchfoot

...I shouldn't be learning to breathe then. Strange.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Realize-Colbie Caillat

Oh. Hrm. That's a conundrum; what if I realize I married the wrong guy?

What is your hobby/interest?
Real Girl-Mutya Buena

Being a real girl.

What do you think of your friends?
Kiss Me-Sixpence None the Richer

They all want to be kissed.

What song do you listen to when you are sad?
I Dare You To Move-Switchfoot

It's impossible for us to move on when we're sad. But sadness, dissapointment, bitterness should spur you on to move to another level of contentment.

In love?
Rockstar-Nickelback

...With a rockstar!

What song do you air guitar to?

The Pretender-Foo Fighters

I don't air guitar, but this is an appropriate song.

What should be your signature karaoke song?
Live and Learn-Lisa Loeb (Grey's Anatomy ost)

Country. uh-HUH.

What is your greatest desire?
Nothing Lasts Forever-Maroon 5

Nothing of this world will last forever, so it's not here.

What does next year have in store for you?
Pagi Yang Gelap-Hujan

Lyrics:

Pagi yg gelap kini sudah terang
Aku adik mu
Dan engkau abang
Ku amat merindui kan mu

I'll miss someone...?

What's your outlook on life?
Jesus, Our Lord Jesus-Hillsongs

Jesus is everything!

How will you die?
When Will I See Your Face Again-Jamie Scott

...Don't want to speculate.

Do people secretly lust after you?
Gone-Switchfoot

Their minds have to be gone to do!

The best advice you will ever get:
Fa Ru Xue-Jay Chou

What will I be doing for the next 3 months?
The Way I Am-Ingrid Michaelson

Being the way I am.

What do you think of the person who tagged you? (rachelisation)
If I Never See Your Face Again-Maroon 5

I love you, Bawanie! I really do!

What will your future mother-in-law be like?
Summer Love-JT

WHAAaaatt....

What is the favourite song of the doctor who will help deliver your baby?
The Stalker-Piebald

LMAO

If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
Someday-Nickelback

Lyrics:

Well I hoped that since we're here anyway
We could end up saying
Things we've always needed to say
So we could end up stringing



What sort of world ruler would you be?
Love Song-Sara Bareilles

A ruler that won't write you a love song or amend a law just because you want it.

Will you ever get a dog or cat?
Masochist-Ingrid M.

Maybe not.

What would you say at your Oscar/Nobel prize acceptance speech?
Die Alone-Ingrid M.

Totally OT.

What is your superpower?
Iris-Goo Goo Dolls

The ability to be thoughful when everything's meant to be broken.

Why are you attracted to enigmatic brooders?
Tokyo Drift-Teriyaki Boyz

This question is wrong. Enigmatic brooders are not drifters nor racers. How did this song end up here anyway?


Attention to these people, you've been tagged.
-EFoong
-Cherylyn
-Iona
-Mr. Carey (That's you, Wee Han)
-Nisha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice. You're doing the tag voluntarily. That one on your life story is interesting; you need REHAB Aisha! And your future gynaecologist seems freaky.

Oh well, so says the mp3 player. =)

P.S. Maybe you'll spend summer holidays with your mother-in-law.