Tuesday, June 10, 2008

caspian x


My review of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

-Some reviews I read notes that this Narnia is more Christian-ish than the previous one. I don't see the Christian elements much at all in this installment. It was more evident in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe to me. I mean, the resurrection of Aslan and all that.

-The fight scenes are at par with the one in the previous movie. I know it's bad to compare, but I felt like PC didn't have the energy or the soul of the battle between evil and good in it.
Compare the battle of the evil uncle with the battle with the White Witch.


-The battle scenes can never be on par with LOTR. Don't even bother comparing epic proportions of mega-coolness with something Disney, that's just sad. I don't like LOTR. Never did, never will.

-The costumes are pretty. And so are the sceneries. Where did they shoot this movie anyway? New Zealand?



-Prince Caspian? Hot?

Are you KIDDING me? Am I the only female on earth who thinks this guy is not hot?

Hot is Ikea hot dogs.
Intelligence.
Justin Timberlake.
Cannolis.


For goodness' sake, Adam Levine! Chris Martin! Anyone but Ben Barnes!

-Low (T-Pain and Flo Rida) is stale. Shawty Get Loose (Lil' Mama, T-Pain, Chris Brown) is fierce!

4 comments:

SumBoy said...

"Shawty Get Loose (Lil' Mama, T-Pain, Chris Brown) is fierce!"

Fierce like Christian Siriano?? LOL Dun mind me.. *runs away*

bloody awful poetry said...

Personally I find Justin Timberlake nauseating. Physically at least.
Each to her own, eh? At least it means I don't have to share Ben with you. =)

aisha said...

sumboy: Haha you watch PR too? That's fierce!

BAP: One (wo)man's trash is another (wo)man's treasure. Oh you can have Ben. Tell him to share his hair care secrets with the whole world!

Jonathan said...

LOTR has Christianity element too.