Tuesday, June 3, 2008

can drive can't break

You know vultures?

The winged animals which debuted to you as a kid in Snow White? What do you think about them?

Dirty? Savage? Horrendous? Beyond-words-to-describe?


Well, before you decide on what to call these huge birds, read this. It opened my mind to another side of vultures. They're amazing creatures in reality.

------------------------------------------------------

We went to Sri Pentas the other day because 8TV Quickie wanted me to host a special for the holidays. So there I was, scheduled to host a talkshow with Rina Omar, Aishah Sinclair and a mystery guest.






NAH just kidding. We went there to pick up the prize I won for my sister. For my sister. Why? I do not know. Ask her.
This is it:



If you ask me how was Panic at the Disco's Pretty Odd, you have to direct that question to my sister (again) because she won't let me breathe anywhere near it.

The whole process of winning-the-prize-and-giving-it-to-somebody-else-and-never-seeing-it-ever-again sounds like some telenovela where the girl gives away her newborn baby to a childless couple. Very dramatic, but we all know the ending.

Afterwards we went to Ikea to sample Swedish meatballs and ginger krakers. Mmm....ginger krakers. Is that how you spell it? K-R-A-K-E-R-S? Ah, whatever, it sounds more attractive, foreign and delicious that way.


We also bought this very cute guy called Chris. Can you believe it, Ikea sells guys! Chris was RM 19.90.


He likes it when people stick sharp stuff into his body. He's nowhere near Chris Martin, but proves to be very useful for important notes.



1 comment:

bloody awful poetry said...

This Chris looks hot. Nothing on THE Chris. But you know, we'll take what we can get. And he's cheap, too!