Monday, April 14, 2008

swallow my pride and kick its hide

I miss being at school.

I miss...

...the teachers who don't come into class, leaving us to do whatever we please.

...the guys at the back who'd be talking about Liverpool and watching Heroes re-runs on the phone.

...the girls who'd be cracking their heads open with Add Maths tuition homeworks written neatly in Delta notebooks.

...Yin Xian running around from one engagement to another and juggling her responsibilities as the class monitor.

...illegal Christian Fellowship meetings on Fridays and the loud hoots we'd make.

...the famed couple of the class whispering into one another's ears.

...the obscurity of the political arena while we were at school.

...being sleepy in class.

...traipsing in rainwater, sh!t and waste water to reach the class.

...discussing *ahem* about the socialites at school.

...blogging about school? But that is absolutely MUNDANE.

...PEKA and Add Maths folios.

...Come to think of it, I don't. Okay, I miss the people. I don't miss the stress and the assignments. Here's to a great year for those who are still in school! You don't have to:-

*pay your bills

*miss your afternoon power naps

*worry about getting robbed with a walletful of cash (if you do I doubt it's your fault)

*rot at home with no jobs while waiting for your SPM results

No comments: